- EDUCATION: Northwestern University, BME and BMT magna cum laude, Shenandoah University, MM University of Miami, post- graduate studies at Johns Hopkins University and Liberty University
- INTERNSHIP/FELLOWSHIP: William S. Hall Institute, Columbia, South Carolina
- CREDENTIALS: LPC, CSAC, MAC, MT-BC, DAPA
- TREATMENT POPULATIONS: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Older Adults and Couples
- SERVICES PROVIDED: DBT, CBT, IRT, Mindfulness, Alternative Medicine, Music Psychotherapy, Relational therapy, Relapse Prevention, Solution Focused Brief Therapy for Individuals, Groups, Families and Couples
- MEMBERSHIP: AMTA, CBMT, NAADAC
- LICENSURE: Commonwealth of Virginia and District of Columbia
With nearly 30 years of clinical experience, Dan Martino has been a consultant, trainer and therapist at several inpatient and outpatient treatment centers. Dan was a clinical supervisor at the University of Miami and provides supervision for graduate counseling students from Marymount and George Mason Universities. He has conducted research in psychoneuroimmunology at the University of Miami and has presented at several local and national conferences. Dan provides individual, group, family and couples therapy for a wide range of symptoms and issues. Dan welcomes inquiries from prospective clients.