- EDUCATION: Holy Names University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology; University of Florida, Master of Education and Education Specialist Degree in Mental Health Counseling
- INTERNSHIP: University of Florida Health Florida Recovery Center
- CREDENTIALS: Licensed Professional Counselor
- TREATMENT POPULATIONS: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Families, and Couples; Individuals and Groups
- SERVICES PROVIDED: C Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Experiential Therapy, and Mindfulness
- LICENSURE: Commonwealth of Virginia
Victoria uses empirically based methods to explore the relationship between an individual’s thoughts, feelings and behaviors. She has extensive experience working with substance abuse, chronic medical issues, sexuality concerns, stressors faced by military families, anxiety, mood disorders, chronic mental health issues, and co-occurring disorders. She has worked in detox, residential, inpatient, partial-hospitalization, intensive-outpatient, and aftercare settings. Victoria also has experience collaborating with the juvenile and adult justice system; she can address the unique needs faced by those dealing with legal issues.
Whether working with children, adolescents, adults, families, or couples, Victoria provides a supportive and warm environment, honoring each person’s unique needs. Per your request, she can provide faith-based counseling. She currently offers weekday and weekend appointments