Offices now in Leesburg!
Ashburn Psychological and Psychiatric Services is pleased to announce the opening of its second location in Leesburg at 704 King Street #1. We are thankful to the many Loudoun County professionals and agencies that have supported our steady growth, and we strive to continue to provide our clients with excellent care – both in Ashburn and Leesburg.
For those of you who don’t know us yet, we are 14 member multidisciplinary team of clinicians comprised of board certified child, adolescent, forensic and adult psychiatrists; clinical psychologists; neuropsychologists; social workers; speech and language and auditory processing specialists and life coaches. Below is a bulleted listing of our services:
- Child, Adolescent, Adult and Forensic Psychiatry and Medication Management
- Child, Adolescent, Adult, Individual, Couples, Group and Family Psychotherapy
- Developmental Testing (e.g., the Denver, Bailey’s, NEPSY and ADOS for infants and toddlers)
- Educational Testing
- IQ and School Placement Testing
- Neuropsychological Testing (2 licensed neuropsychologists on staff)
- ADHD Testing (e.g., the CPT-II and TOVA)
- Psychological Testing
- Auditory Processing Testing
- Substance Abuse Testing
- Free Support Groups for ADHD, Bipolar Disorder and Depression (Depression-Bipolar Support Alliance of Northern Virginia)
- Life Coaching and Vocational and Career Testing
- Child and Adolescent Social Skills Groups
- In-Home Consultation and Therapy
Please contact our office manager, Laura Cusumano, to discuss your needs and how we can best be of service to you in either Leesburg or Ashburn. Laura can be reached at: (703) 723-2999 or firstname.lastname@example.org You may also visit us at www.ashburnpsych.com to review our team bios and services in greater detail.