- EDUCATION: Colorado State University B.A., George Mason University M.A., C.A.G.S., American Board of School Neuropsychology, Diplomate
- INTERNSHIP/FELLOWSHIP: Alexandria City Public Schools
- CREDENTIALS: Advanced Graduate Studies in School Psychology. Diplomate of Post Graduate Studies in School Neuropsychology, Nationally Certified School Psychologist
- TREATMENT POPULATIONS: Children, Adolescents, Young Adults
- SERVICES PROVIDED: Psychoeducational Assessments, Neuropsychological Assessments for Children and Adolescents, Psychological Assessments for Developmental Disorders (e.g. Autism Spectrum Disorders, Intellectual Disabilities etc.), Cognitive Abilities (IQ/Gifted Testing), ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Executive Functioning, IEP Planning and School Accommodations (elementary, secondary and post-secondary standardized exams such as SAT, GRE, MCAT and LSAT), Diagnosis and Treatment of Emotional Difficulties and Mood Disorders (Anxiety and Depression), ADHD & Executive Function Coaching, Parent Coaching, Cognitive-Behavior Therapy, Interpersonal and Solution Focused Therapy
- LICENSURE: Commonwealth of Virginia
Ms. Kalchthaler has a wide variety of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of Learning Disorders, Developmental Disorders (Autism Spectrum, Intellectual Disabilities), Executive Function Disorders, ADHD, Mood Disorders (Anxiety and Depression), Behavioral and Conduct Problems, and Developmental Delays. Experience working in private practice and school settings, presentations to community groups, providing professional development, and supervision of residency candidates for state licensure.