- EDUCATION: Ohio University, B.A., The Ohio State University, M.A., University of Miami, Ph.D.
- INTERNSHIP/FELLOWSHIP: Dayton Children’s Hospital
- CREDENTIALS: Doctorate in Counseling Psychology, Post Doctoral Fellow with University of Miami with specialization in children and families
- TREATMENT POPULATIONS: Children, Adolescents and Adults, LGBTQ
- SERVICES PROVIDED: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, Multicultural Therapy, Psychoeducational Assessments, Psychological Assessments for Cognitive Abilities (IQ/Gifted Testing), Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, Learning Disabilities, IEP Planning and School Accommodations (elementary, secondary and post-secondary standardized exams such as the SAT, GRE, MCAT and LSAT)
- MEMBERSHIP: American Psychological Association
- LICENSURE: Commonwealth of Virginia
Dr. Page earned her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Miami, a Masters degree in Counseling from The Ohio State University and a Bachelors degree in Education from Ohio University. She served as faculty at the University of Miami for 9 years where she worked as a clinical supervisor, instructor and researcher. During her time at the University of Miami, she trained Masters level and Doctoral level clinicians with a focus on multicultural competencies including the impact of racial, ethnic and gender identities on individuals’ lived experiences.
Dr Page is a compassionate scholar-practitioner with specialized training and experience working with racially and culturally diverse populations including gender and LGBTQ identities. Her work is trauma-informed and culturally competent. Dr Page’s clinical practice focuses on adolescents and adults with a wide range of behavioral, emotional and adjustment concerns, such as anxiety, depression, identity development and interpersonal challenges. Dr. Page provides person-centered therapy with an integrative approach infused with aspects of cognitive-behavioral and multicultural therapies. She views clients from a strength-based perspective while empowering clients to improve their overall well-being.
Dr. Page is also a certified Yoga and mindfulness instructor for children. Her Yoga practice is an extension of her clinical practice in that it is focused on; increasing awareness of one’s self and of the world in which we live; finding balance, and expressing gratitude through the use of the mind, body and meditative breathing.