A community service open to everyone who wants to learn more about the process of divorce
Date and Time: Second Saturday of Each Month Starting at 9:00 a.m.
Location: Fair Oaks Courtyard Marriott
11220 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway (Rte. 50) Fairfax, VA 22030
Learn about your legal and financial options from trusted experts
Discover resources available to you in this free workshop
- a workshop to help you understand the complexities of divorce.
- a guide to help you take the next step, at any state in the process of untying the knot.
- explains the legal, financial, family, property, and personal issues of divorce in a compassionate way.
- includes the guidance of trained professionals to remove confusion about the divorce process.
- provides guidance before seeking professional advice and what to expect.
- gives you basic knowledge to save you time, money, and frustration.
- identifies community resources to help you through this difficult time.
- provides unbiased information to help you explore your options; deal with guilt, anger, and grief; and move forward with your life.
- connects you with other women in similar situations to gain strength and build a support system
You are not alone. Let the experts at Second Saturday guide you through this difficult time.
We can help understand your options and move forward in your life.
Schedule of Events
9:10-10:00 THE PSYCHOLOGY OF DIVORCE
Presented by a family therapist
10:00-10:05 BREAK – Q&A
10:05-10:45 DIVORCE AND REAL ESTATE
Presented by a local realtor and loan officer
10:45-11:00 BREAK – Q&A
11:00-11:50 FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF DIVORCE
Presented by a financial advisor
11:50-12:00 BREAK – Q&A
12:00-1:00 DIVORCE AND THE LAW
Presented by Cooch & Lapham, PLLC
1:00-1:30 FINAL Q&A
For More Information about Second Saturdays in Fairfax, Please Contact Us:
Cooch & Lapham, PLLC (703) 359-0088